Oasis Flight Training provides industry leading aviation ground theory courses. We also conduct the Aviation English Language Assessments (AELP and GELP).
The courses cover the following syllabuses:
– Recreational Aviation Australia (RA-Aus)
– Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) General Aviation (GA)
Aviation ground theory courses are run throughout the year by our highly experienced instructors.
Course content covers all the fixed wing aviation theory subjects including:
– Human Factors (HF)
– Basic Aeronautical Knowledge (BAK)
– Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL)
– Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
– Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
– Instrument Rating (IREX)
– Instructor Rating (IR)
– Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
We also conduct the Dangerous Goods Awareness course for Group B, C and D Employees. This course can also be completed by correspondence.
We have highly qualified instructors that will take you through the desired course to the highest standard. The classes are arranged to suit your needs and working time frame.
The cost of the ground theory courses varies depending on which course you are interested in and how you would like to complete it. We have options that can suit your needs.
To LEARN MORE contact Kris on 03 9587 3311 or 0407 840 641 or use our Contact Us link and send us your request.